Monday, March 5, 2012

Crafty Gals Monthly Challenge - March


This month's crafty gals challenge is to use green in our project.  I  created this cute school themed layout to represent the theme - the challenge was as follows:
1. 2 different shades of green.
2. Make the sentiment a "blessings" or "thankfulness" theme.
3. A Nature element somewhere on your creation. Examples: plant, sun, flower, grass, etc image and/or use patterned paper with plants, grass etc.....Any Natural element you can think of on your project. 

Be sure to click the link on this side of the page to see the other projects featured by the fabulous crafty gals! 
<-------------------------------------------------------



Close ups....


Ok...so I didn't really get the sentiment on there...but I'm sure when I add the pictures I'll find something to say thanks about!